Our Residential Services
If you’re not sure whether you need residential roof replacement or repair, our team are qualified to make that judgment, and more importantly – we’re here to advise you on the most suitable materials and methods to make the replacement happen.
Roof damage represents a multifaceted issue – and if all components of the roof are not addressed – a roof replacement or repair can be challenging. That’s why we assess your roof across a range of checkpoints before we start.
We repair and replace roofs with little disruption.
Our arsenal of products are among the best on the market.
Our results are built to last – that’s the Rogue roofing promise.
Each and every roof is treated with the utmost care and attention.
- How much will a roof replacement or repair cost?
- What roofing elements do you consider?
- What different roof materials are there?
- If my roof is leaking, does it need replacing?
- What signs should home owners be aware of in terms of replacing the roof?
- How Long Will My New Roof Last?
- What New Roofing Options Do I Have?
- Do I Need to Do Anything to Prepare for New Roof Installation?
- What guarantee/warranty should I expect?
- Is New Roofing a Good Investment?
- Can a New Roof Reduce my Energy Bills?
- Do you offer financing for Roof Replacement?
- Should I replace my roof before listing my home?
- I’ve had my roof replaced by other contractors, but it is still leaking.
- How long does it take to replace a roof?
- What causes roof wear and tear?
Since some roofs are more extensive or complex than others, the cost is all calculated on an individual case-by-case basis. Reach out to us for a direct quote.
We make all the considerations for you, including pitch, planning and weight.
At ROGUE, we have many different types of roof coverings at our disposal.
A leak in your roof does not necessarily mean it needs a complete replacement. In any case, our team is happy to qualify what level of repair your roof needs.
In general, signs include leaks, cracks – tiles or shingles turning upwards – or a roof that is over 20 years old.
Even the best quality roofing system has an expiration date. However, our roofs can last from 20-30 years depending on the quality of materials.
We offer a variety of new roofs to choose from for homes of any style.
We recommend removing loose items from your walls and shelves, as hammering can sometimes cause them to fall.
It depends on the service, reach out for a quote.
The best way to increase your home’s value and curbside appeal is to get a new roof.
It’s possible! Roof replacement can help lower energy bills by making your home more energy efficient and and reducing your reliance on HVAC.
Yes, we offer financing, reach out to us for more information.
You don’t have to, but you should if you want a higher value.
There are many reasons why you might have a leak, even if it is a new roof. This includes the tiles not being installed correctly, or damage from a storm. Reach out so our team can diagnose the issue.
Every roof is unique, so it can take anything from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the size of your roof and the work that needs to be done.
Weather, temperature, and algae are among the main reasons in Carolina.