Our Commercial Service
Rogue Carolina roofing proudly serves local businesses for all their roofing needs and related services. We serve businesses across multiple industries, from occupational offices to retail businesses, shopping centers, hospitals and much more.
What do they all look for in a contractor they can trust? Reliability, workmanship, and integrity – all things we have in abundance. Consult our gallery of past projects for a closer look at some of the work we’ve completed for other businesses.
We repair and replace roofs with little disruption.
Our arsenal of products are among the best on the market.
Our results are built to last – that’s the Rogue roofing promise.
Each and every roof is treated with the utmost care and attention.
- How Often Should My Commercial Roof Be Inspected?
- Does the Type of Business Influence What Roof System Is Practical?
- How do I know if my business needs a new roof?
- How long does it take to replace a commercial roof?
- Is New Roofing a Good Investment?
- How Long Will My New Commercial Roof Last?
- What New Commercial Roofing Options Do I Have?
- How much will a roof replacement or repair cost?
- What guarantee/warranty should I expect?
- What should I do in the case of an emergency commercial roof leak?
- Do I Need to Tear Off My Existing Commercial Roof or Can I Re-Roof?
- Could my new roof, which will be strong and watertight, lower my insurance rates?
The standard recommendation is to inspect a commercial roof at least twice a year, even if you don’t notice any problems.
Roofs come in many different types. We consider the needs of your roof according to your business. Warehouses and hospitals would not have the same roofing for example.
Our experts will perform a free roof assessment to determine the quality of your existing roof.
Every roof is unique, so it can take anything from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the size of your roof and the extent of work that needs to be done.
The easiest and quickest way to increase your business value and professional appeal is to get a new roof fitted.
Even the best quality roofing system has an expiration date. However, roofs can last from 20-30 years depending on the quality of materials.
We offer a variety of new roofs to choose from for all types of businesses. You can select your material, color, and style, depending on your business needs.
Since some roofs are more extensive or complex than others, the cost is all calculated on an individual case-by-case basis. Reach out to us for a direct quote.
It depends on the service, reach out for a quote.
If your commercial roof is leaking, your first priority should be to protect what is in your facility first. This could involve moving furniture or covering equipment to protect it from water damage. Then call us in to fix the issue.
If you currently have only one layer of material on your commercial building, it is possible to install a new roof system without removing the old one and save money.
However, local building codes may differ from area to area, and not all of them allow re-roofing.
Yes. The condition of your roof will affect your policy. Newly or recently installed roofs can enjoy lowered premiums. Please note: This does not apply in every case.